Fibreglass Flat Roofing
Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) roof coverings are formed by applying polyester resins with a chop strand fibreglass matting. When mixing the resin and chop strand matting together a laminate is formed.
GRP roofs are one of todays most popular solutions for covering flat roof details such as dormers, garages, balconies. Once the resin and matting are mixed the end result provides a strong and durable laminate which provides a walking grade roof covering which can sustain foot traffic.
All staff are fully trained to install GRP fibreglass roof coverings and we can offer a 10 year IBG (Insurance Backed Guarantee) on all GRP projects on completion.
Benefits of a GRP Fibreglass Roof:
- As the roof covering is liquid applied this provides a seamless finish with no joints.
- GRP fibreglass is available in a variety of colours which is helpful if the roof surface is to match a specific colour scheme in the surrounding environment it is to be installed.
- GRP fibreglass roofs have been around for a number of years since the 50’s and are proven to last around 25+ years if installed correctly. This lifespan is much greater than alternative flat roofing products available on the market.
- As the GRP is liquid applied should any repairs be required in the future due to damage this can be easily achieved without having to remove the existing roof covering. Applying additional resin and matting to damaged areas is simple and effective.
- Being liquid applied GRP is great for complex roof shapes.
“I have had the pleasure of working with David and his team for a number of years on scaffolding projects. With quality workmanship and competitive prices, I would have no hesitation in using Rushton’s again for future works”
" We have employed Rushton's Scaffolding Ltd for several of our contracts for Social Housing recently. They have carried out scaffolding to provide access solutions for roofing works for us.
The team are professional and highly skilled.
We are very pleased with their efficient, reliable and consistent work quality"
Peace of mind
- We have the safety accreditations and comprehensive liability insurance in place for peace of mind throughout our work.
- We make sure all of our services are covered under contract from initial enquiry through to project completion and sign off.
- As part of every project, we build a full plan to ensure the highest levels of safety at all times.
- We conduct a weekly inspection to audit health and safety measures.